Are they linksluts? Which quotient do they get?
[2007 resolution: Don’t wanna be a linkslut!]
Is the blogging community just one big mutual admiration society? If I scratch your back, will you scratch mine?
- I have so many links I couldn’t possibly read them all on a regular basis and/or nearly always add a link to a site that has linked to mine. [k++]
- I have quite a few links, and I try to check in on them all regularly, or at least periodically. [k+]
- I link only to sites I like to read (and sites I have time to read) on a regular basis. [k]
- I don’t have many links on my site and/or my links are primarily non-blog related. [k-]
- I don’t have any links. Why would I want people to leave my site?[k–]
[from The Blogger Code by R. Yeany (2002), We’ve got blog, 2002:122]