Do you feel left out if you don’t participate in the latest meme or web survey to make the rounds? How compelled are you to follow the pack and do what everyone else is doing?
- I rarely find a meme or web survey I don’t enjoy, and I find myself blogging the results to most of them. [l++]
- I usually check out most of the surveys I run across, but I only blog the results if I find them interesting or favorable. [l+]
- I’ve taken a few surveys or participated in a few memes, but there seems to be so many of them I have to pick and choose. [l]
- Memes and web surveys are, for the most part, pretty stupid. Like this survey. [l-]
- Did I tell you about the little girl on the bike? [l–]
[from The Blogger Code by R. Yeany (2002), We’ve got blog, 2002: 128)